N uForce IA-18 geintegreerde versterker jan 2013
NuForce, a leader in professional and consumer audio solutions, announces today the availability of the IA-18, the new integrated amplifier in the reference series. The NuForce IA-18 is a single-chassis integrated stereo amplifier of unprecedented value and performance capabilities.
This remarkable unit incorporates components used in NuForce’s celebrated Reference Series products. These include much of the same circuitry as the P-20, our most recent flagship preamplifier, a Cross Matrix Array (CMA) capacitor module, and two V3 output amplifier modules.
The IA-18 features five analog RCA inputs and the same stylish touch-strip control panel as that of its reference sibling. Paramount among the IA-18’s strengths is its volume control, which, like the P-20’s, consists of a switched-resistor ladder network consisting of the latest advances in thin-film technology.
With near-perfect exactitude and a noise-floor approaching the vanishing point, the volume control operates by way of a single thin-film, ultra-low-noise resistor in the signal path for each of its 0.5dB gain settings, allowing for precise volume adjustment for each channel in discrete, 0.5dB steps.
Following the preamplifier stage, the CMA capacitor bank’s pure DC power enables the V3 amplifier modules to drive loudspeakers with absolute authority, harmonic integrity, and a level of detail that, taken together, reveal a recording’s innermost aspects. The listener will be especially impressed by the IA-18’s crystalline, fatigue-free, holographic soundstage.
The amp is offered in a black or silver sand-blasted anodized aluminum case and includes a custom-designed remote that permits operation of all of the unit’s functions from listening position. Delivering a performance that closely matches that of our Reference Series models, the IA-18 is equal to, or better than, any integrated amplifier available today – or quite likely in the future.
Innovative Features Include:
• Full microprocessor control with memory retention
• Five stereo inputs for complete system flexibility
• Ultra low noise JFETs employed in input stage for the lowest possible noise performance
• Volume adjustment in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments
• Advanced, thin-film switched-resistor ladder network for controlling volume - only a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
• Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise level matching of all sources
• A pair of award-winning V3 amplifier modules
• Cross-Matrix Array (CMA) capacitor module
• Available in a black or silver anodized aluminum chassis
• Included remote control for full convenience
• Input:RCA x 5
• Frequency Response:20 Hz to 50 kHz (+/- 1dB)
• RMS Power per channel :8 ohm (135W) 4 ohm (235W) 2 ohm (335W)
• Input Impedance:10K ohm
• THD+N:0.015%, 1kHz, 1W to 10W, A Weighted.
• Input sensitivity for maximum power:1.3V
• Dimensions: L x W x H 16 x 17 x 2 CM
• Weight:8.5 Kg
• Worldwide AC voltage:
The NuForce IA-18 is now available in Europe for € 3.499 or for £ 2.899 in the UK *
For more information: www.nuforce-europe.com
+31 6 46107704
* Voor de actuele prijs neem contact op met uw leverancier.
UK, Germany and Benelux distributor
+31 493 744020